This page is about the Publicity & Information Working Group. For more general information check out the Publicity page.
P&I is currently undergoing an overhaul. A new working group has just been established (July 2020) with these terms of reference. Our strategy for 2020 is to develop P&I to create a real service for our members but also help the BCA listen and communicate with them. We’ve split these into 4 domains and desperately need volunteers to help with these:
- Website updates & Document checking
- Surveys & Feedback
- Demographic updates on our membership
- Logos & Digital Stationary
- creating a BCA Photo Library
- Permissions and help for photographers
- Filming (an ad campaign for British Caving!)
- Interviews and requests
- Social Media Posting
- Print Advertising
- Proof reading & Publication
- Journal club & Surveys
- BCA publishing
Hopefully over the coming months we can put a little more detail under these headings but if you feel like you can help or are interested then drop us a line at email@example.com.