This page is about the Publicity & Information Working Group. For more general information check out the Publicity page.
We are delighted to announce our proof reading service, so please email the above and we will get back to you. There is no charge for this service but we do ask for two printed copies be made available to us once the work is finished (one for the British Caving library and one for the proof reader/s). An advert for the book will also be placed via BCA website and its social media.
P&I is currently undergoing an overhaul. A new working group has just been established (July 2020) with these terms of reference. Our strategy for 2020 is to develop P&I to create a real service for our members but also help the BCA listen and communicate with them. We’ve split these into 4 domains and desperately need volunteers to help with these:
- Website updates & Document checking
- Surveys & Feedback
- Demographic updates on our membership
- Logos & Digital Stationary
- creating a BCA Photo Library
- Permissions and help for photographers
- Filming (an ad campaign for British Caving!)
- Interviews and requests
- Social Media Posting
- Print Advertising
- Proof reading & Publication
- Journal club & Surveys
- BCA publishing