|PUBLICATIONS & INFORMATION - Publications List|
|Page last updated 11 June 2012|
FREE ADVICE NOTES
Bats Underground - A Conservation Code (Publ. Bat Cons. Trust, A4)
Weil's Disease Leaflet (Publ. NCA, DL)
So You Want To Go Caving (Information leaflet for beginners/non cavers, DL)
For free items please enclose a stamped addressed envelope as appropriate.
BCA (ex. NCA) ADVICE NOTES AND PUBLICATIONS FOR SALE
From: BCA PUBLICATIONS SALES, 3 Greenway, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne, Derbyshire. DE6 3FE. Email: Publication Sales
All cheques etc. should be made payable to B.C.A.
British Caving Association Annual Handbook (Current Issue) - £3.00 incl. p&p.
- Issued free annually to BCA members
Report of Technical Advisors Seminar This is currently out of print but a revised version is currently in preperation by BCA's Training Committee.
- NCA Training Committee Report
NCA Cave Conservation Handbook (Publ. NCA 1997, 174 pp)
- The definitive Cave Conservation publication, supported by English Nature, Countryside Council for Wales, Scottish Natural Heritage and other conservation bodies. Fully illustrated, with sections detailing threats, initiatives, policies, legal points, etc. plus regional sections and appendices.
- Sold unbound - you provide your own file cover - £1.00 + £4.50 p&p.
- Sold complete with File Cover - £10.00 + £5.50 p&p.
Cave Conservation Policy (Publ. NCA 1995, 32 pp.) - £3.00 incl. p&p.
Underground Britain - Legal and Insurance Issues (BCA/BCRA 2006, 2nd. Edn.) - £3.50 + 50p p&p.
NCA SPELEOScene, Including NCA Training Bulletin. (Publ. NCA, back issues 1990-2004) - 40p incl. p&p.
BCA Newsletter (Publ. BCA, back issues from 2004) - 40p incl. p&p.
- Issued free 4 times a year to BCA members
Almost all of these publications can be bought at a special discounted price from BCA stands at caving events such as Hidden Earth, Cavers Fairs, etc.