|PUBLICATIONS & INFORMATION - Home|
|Page last updated 11 June 2012|
The Publications and Information Committee is ultimately responsible for BCA's publications and for its Information Services such as this Website.
It is intended that the website will be the primary source of information about BCA.
The Publications currently produced by or for BCA include the following:
- These are the responsibility of the P&I committee and are issued to all members (except CIMs)
- BCA Members' Handbook
- BCA Newsletter
- Conservation & Access Committee
- Cave Conservation Handbook
- Legal & Insurance Committee
- Underground Britain, Legal & Insurance Issues (jointly produced with BCRA)
- Radon Working Party
- Training Committee
There are also several legacy leaflets and books which were produced by the NCA which now fall under the remit of the P&I Committee.
These are in the process of being reviewed, updated or converted to PDF files for distribution via the website.