- Online bookings will close at 11 pm on Saturday 19 September. Booking in advance gives you a modest discount and avoids queues at Reception. If you want to book a ticket for the dinner, or you want a t-shirt, these must be booked in advance.
- The Photo Salon entry form is now available for use. Please note that, this year, you are required to upload all your entries in advance (in addition to bringing your print entries with you, of course). The deadline is 11 pm on Thursday 24 September. There will be no entry on the day. http://hidden-earth.org.uk/competitions/forms.html
- The Video Salon similarly requires you to upload your files in advance. The deadline is 11 pm on Friday 11 September
- BCRA is looking for volunteers to man its stand at Hidden Earth. We are looking for four people, each willing to do a half-day stint over the weekend and, in return, we will REFUND your entry fee to the conference. (That means you pay your entry fee "as usual" and we refund you later). Your task will mainly be to sell our publications and answer simple enquiries. You need to be able to commit, in advance, to doing a specified full half-day session - i.e. not disappearing off to a lecture half-way through. If you want to take up this offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the BCRA AGM will not be held at at Hidden Earth this year. It will be held on Saturday 31 October 2015 at 12:00 during the BCRA Cave Science Symposium at the University of Manchester. Members shall be required to show their membership cards or provide proof of identity if requested.
BCRA News Forum. The BCRA online newsletter; announcement and discussion of items. The BCRA is a UK registered charity, and a constituent body of the BCA, undertaking charitable activities on its behalf.
Just a few reminders about Hidden Earth - the annual caving conference organised by BCRA and BCA. This will be on 25-27 September 2015 at Churchill Academy, Churchill, near Bristol.