Some more info - because I'm building one more set I get some new experiences.
The main issue is that the part list is really out-of-dated and some parts have wrong values or does simply not exist (eg. U18/U19).
1. TOKO filters are only available from JabDog
2. The main transformer can be found in Feryster
company. The valid set is EF20-K-H-8P-SS
bobbin and EF20/10/6
ferrite 3C90 core.
3. 8MHz 5V rectangular clock module can be only found via Aliexpress, eg. here
4. Because pair of capacitors needed for a filter C27/C28, C29/C30, C39/C40 and C44/C45 are not easly avaliable, I changed the values and solder in parallel the values: 100p + 100p + 220p + 10p which sums to 430p and is the same as on the schema pair of 100p + 330p.
5. As above, the same was with the triples of resistors: R29/R30/R31, R60/R61/R62 which were solder as followings: 7k5 + 470k + 10k which sums to 487k5 ans is the same as on the schema triple of 430k + 56k + 1k5
6. And as above, the same with the pair of resistors: R35/R36 and R79/R80 which new values are: 0R + 200k which are more than suggested 18k + 180k but with the tolerancy of 5% it's ok.
7. R110 is 10k, R111 is 22k - wrong values were on the part list.
8. TDA7052A (U16) in DIL8 is hard to be found (I found it at very small shop with old electronics), instead the SMD version with a conversion board from SO-8 to DIL-8 can be solder.
9. R13 (220ohm) need to be high-power. Two relays consumes quite a lot of power so I changed R13 to 3x560ohm in parallel because single resistor overheats.
10. The main transformer was wound by: 10x two (in parallel) DNE0,5 (primary) and 10x two (in parallel) DNE0,5 + 66x DNE0,32 + 33x DNE0,32 + 33x DNE0,32 + 33x DNE0,32 (secondary). Each layer separated by transformer-type polyester adhesive tape.
I think that before someone decide to build this set, it's better to re-design the whole board with the newer elements.