- the user-id and access code from your CREG journal mailing wrapper, or
- the credentials that were emailed to you when you paid online for a new CREG subscription or a renewal, or
- your BCRA user-id and access code, from your membership card or from the online confirmation of your BCRA payment.
Those of you whose subscription expired with issue 85, and who have not yet renewed, will be sent issue 86 "speculatively" if you live in the UK. Please remember to renew! If your subscription has expired (or if it expires with #86) it will say so on your mailing envelope. Those of you who live outside the UK: postage is too expensive for us to mail you speculatively, so please make sure you renew your subscription if you need to. Go to http://creg.org.uk/pay
Unfortunately, postage costs in the UK are rising rapidly, and this applies particularly to overseas postage, where many former concessions are no longer available. There is no longer a reduced "printed paper rate" nor, from earlier this year, can we send using a letter rate. This will make it increasingly expensive for overseas subscribers and you may like to consider moving to an online-only subscription for GBP 4.00 instead. From 1 September, we will be increasing the cost of paper subscriptions as follows...
- United Kingdom £12.00 (an increase of 1.00)
- Europe (Airmail) £20.00 (an increase of 2.00)
- Rest of World (Airmail) £22.00 (an increase of 1.00)
- The online-only subscription will remain at £4.00