- 25 April 2015. Exploring the Limestone Landscapes of Whitbarrow, southern Lakeland. The field meeting will involve a walk of approximately 8km to the Whitbarrow limestone outcrop, to be led by Dr. Phillip Murphy, of the University of Leeds. The walk will visit various limestone pavements, caves, mine levels and geological, glacial and hydrological features. Attendees will be provided with a copy of a new BCRA Cave Studies Series booklet, Exploring the Limestone Landscapes of the Cumbrian Ring, written by Dr. Murphy, of which this walk comprises one excursion. For details see the postings to the BCRA News Forum.
- 22/23 August. Cave Radio and Electronics Group field meeting. Ingleton. To receive details, please sign up to the CREG-announce e-list or keep an eye on the CREG forum.
- 12-14 June 2015. BCA AGM and party weekend. Details to be announced but, if previous events are anything to go by, this will involve field trips and meetings, with camping, breakfast, bar and disco laid on. It will be held at the Dean Field Studies Centre in the Forest of Dean, with a possible Saturday evening event in Clearwell Caves. This is a joint event with the British Cave Rescue Council's biennial conference. Please check BCA web site for updates.
- 20-26 June 2015. International Conference on Groundwater in Karst. This will take place at the University of Birmingham and will be co-ordinated by Prof. John Gunn, with support from BCRA, the International Speleological Union and the International Association of Hydrogeologists. There will be three one-day field trips, one to visit sites on the Chalk, one to visit sites on Jurassic limestone, and one to visit sites on Carboniferous limestone in the Peak District. Further information
- 25-27 Sept 2015. Hidden Earth. In 2015, Hidden Earth returns to the Mendips, the event taking place at Churchill Academy, Churchill, near Bristol. Further information
- 31 October 2015. Science Symposium and BCRA AGM at the Manchester Museum. The symposium will be hosted by Andrew Chamberlain and Graham Proudlove. The lecture secretary is Gina Moseley. For details see the postings to the BCRA News Forum. Following the symposium, on 1 November, there will be a field trip to the Alderley Edge Mines.