|The British Caving Association
|CREG Journal 90 published
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Rob Gill [ Sat 27 Jun 2015 14:24 ]|
|Post subject:||CREG Journal 90 published|
Issue 90 of the CREG Journal, June 2015, is available online, and the printed version will be with subscribers very shortly.
This issue includes article on:
• Bringing Computational Photography to Cenotes and Flooded Caves
• Using AMSS on BBC Radio 4 to Send Data to Subsurface Locations
• An Arduino-Compatible Bat Call Data Recorder
• Stereoscopic Vision with Reduced Definition in One Eye
• August 2015 Field Meeting Preview
• Improving the Quality of Light in White LEDs
• Developing a Dynamic Rope Tester
• ICEMS – the Integrated Caves Environmental Monitoring System
Plus regular features such as We Hear, Web Watch, letters, etc etc
For a detailed contents list, please see http://bcra.org.uk/cregj
If you have an online-only subscription, please use the user-id and access code that were emailed to you. If you are a paper subscriber, the mailing label includes your user-id and access code.
See http://bcra.org.uk/online for information, or just go to http://bcra.org.uk/cregj and work it out as you go along.
Please note that if you have an online-only subscription and you want to be notified when a new journal is available then you should subscribe to the CREG-announce list, at http://list.bcra.org.uk or to the Speleonics list at http://lists.altadena.net.
Comments on this issue - and contributions for future issues - are most welcome!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group