|MEMBERSHIP - Home|
|Page last updated 9 November 2012|
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to become a cave/mine leader and join the LCMLA scheme then you will find the forms here.
BCA MembershipMembership of BCA is open to any individuals, clubs or other groups that have an interest in caving or abandoned mine exploration.
The type of membership can be broken up into several classes. These are (follow the links for more information):
- Club Individual Member (CIM)
- Direct Individual Member (DIM)
- Caving Clubs
- Regional Caving Councils
- Specialist National Bodies
- This is further divided into two classes:
- Group Membership is composed of the following types of organisations:
- Associate Membership is available to any group that does not fit in the above classes